| The Glen
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MUSIC ONLY QUIZ.
The Human Jukebox Music Quiz is currently the only weekly music quiz in the New Forest.
Each music quiz is tailored to the age and music knowledge of its punters.
- The format remains the same each week so teams become familiar with the questions, but the music changes for each music quiz.
- The fourteen varied rounds include questions on years, albums, singles, chart positions, intros and many other varied subjects.
- And every week we take a trip down memory lane and revisit the heady days of the Radio One Roadshow and play an authentic round of ‘Bits & Pieces’.
- Most weeks there is a theme to the music quiz (with a clue posted on Facebook), based on a genre of music, a decade, an event happening in the news at that time or a calendar date such as Christmas, Halloween and even a not so successful World Cup!
The music quiz costs £2 per person to enter with a maximum of eight players per team.
- Prizes vary from venue to venue, but invariably there will be cash prizes or vouchers to spend at the various venues.
- There is also a rollover question which in the past has climbed to well over £100!
Although the music quiz is a challenge (and every quiz should be), its an informal evening with a very friendly atmosphere and has some very loyal followers which I am eternally grateful to.
- Tell Us More About This Quiz!
Remember to check the quiz is running on the night you are planning to go!